SEW-EURODRIVE's patented keyless hollow shaft design TorqLOC® adds advantages to the F-Series (the SNUGGLER®), K-Series (helical-bevel) and S-Series (helical-worm) reducers, resulting in benefits for users and OEM's.
- No keyway needed on customer's shaft to transmit torque
- No threaded hold needed on customer's shaft in order to affix customer's shaft to gearbox
- Customer may use cold-rolled or turned shaft stock without additional machining
- Each reducer has serveral bushing diameters to help standardize and to reduce the number of spare reducers
- Clearance between the customer's shaft and the inside of the hollow shaft ensures easier installation and removal of gear reducer
- Suitable for washdown applications
- Bolts that are used to tighten may also be used to dismantle the taper bushing
- Additional tools or adapters are not required for removal
- Can be used on existing (keyed) shafts without modifications
- Carbon Steel or stainless steel
- Nonsymmetrical (mount on one side only) or symmetrical (mount on either side)
- 4-5 bushing diameters available in each reducer size
- Customer's shaft tolerance +0/-0.007"